We would love for you to share your experiences at #ClickEngageConvert on the socials using the hashtag #ClickEngageConvert.
So that you don’t get RSI in your thumbs from all those characters, we suggest that you create a keyboard shortcut on your phone.
iOS Keyboard Shortcut
Here’s how to do that on an iOS device:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select “General”
- Select “Keyboard”
- Select “Text Replacement”
- Select the + in the top right corner
- In the Phrase field, type in #ClickEngageConvert
- In the Shortcut field, type in cec
Android Keyboard Shortcut
Here’s how to do that on an android device:
Note: These steps work only with the stock Android keyboard. Tap Settings, Language & input, and make sure Google Keyboard is selected under the Keyboard & Input Methods heading.
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Language”
- Select “Input”
- Select “Personal dictionary”
- Select the language option of your choice
- Select the + button in the top-right corner of the screen
- Type cec (the word or text string that’ll trigger the shortcut).
- In the next line, type #ClickEngageConvert
- Select the Back button, and you should see your shortcut appear as an entry on the Personal dictionary screen.
Now whenever you type cec it automatically changes to #ClickEngageConvert – magic!
Repeat the above steps replacing the phrases and shortcuts with other words you will be frequently using during Click Engage Convert. For example, awesome conference is something else you may want to say more than once, you could use awc as a shortcut for that phrase. 😉